¤ Home » Services
Various Facilities to be developed by AAC?
Adityapur Auto Cluster would develop following facilities in Adityapur for the use of its members:
Information and Communications Technology (ICT) infrastructure
- Design support required for computer aided manufacturing
- Hi -Tech Laboratory
- Common facilities for addressing information and knowledge dispersal needs, business needs for meeting clients, conference facility and marketing and documentation center
- A Common Effluent Treatment Plant (CCETP)
- A Hazardous Waste Management Facility (HWMF)
Labs to be Developed
1. Hi Tech Laboratory with R& D & Benchmarking Center will have following facilities:
- Structural Dynamic Lab
- Metallurgical Lab
- Meteorological Lab
- NVH Lab.
- Electronic and Control Lab
- Tool Room
- Design Lab
- Technical Library
- Computer Aided Engineering Lab
2. CETP AND HWMF
- CETP - Common Effluent Treatment Plant
- HWMF - Hazardous Waste Management Facilities
Need for CETP - Water (Pollution & Control) Act -1974 and after Bhopal Tragedy in 1984, GOI enacted umbrella act -'Environment Protection Act – 1986 under this act MINAS & other discharge standards were formulated.
CPCB & SPCB made responsible to issue consent to operate all water polluting industries needs to install ETP so as to have end of pipe treatment before discharge.
CPCB acknowledges that a large number of small scale industries are capable of production of high levels of pollution.
For a standalone ETP's, the running cost is high, high supervision and maintenance is a must.
Therefore, especially the Small Scale industries require a common facility to address the environment needs and share development costs.
Technologies to be adopted for CETP & HWMF
- A secured land fill facility
- Temporary storage sheds
- A laboratory for waste categorization and environment monitoring
- Monitoring wells for checking groundwater contamination
- Leach ate Treatment Plant
- Green Belt, Other equipments and site infrastructure
3. Common Facility Centre
- Multipurpose Conference and Convention Centre
- Support centre, supporting broadband, video conferencing, customer relationship management facility etc.
- Business centre & International Marketing and information Centre